To our customers:
From the onset of this situation, we have been listening to the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information, and our preparedness plan reflects those inputs. As things evolve, we are actively monitoring the situation/our employees and assessing risks, we are ready to implement immediate changes to ensure a high level of safety. We will continue to evaluate ourselves in a timely and transparent way so you can continue to trust in us with confidence.
We are monitoring new developments so that we can quickly adapt and continue to provide the products and service you need and the best possible experience in-person and on the spot safely. We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, our teams, and communities.Our customers are the heart of our company and we look forward to serving you wherever and however you choose to hire us.
Here are some examples of what we are doing:
• Instructing employees to wash their hands or use desinfectant liquid which has been proven by the CDC to be the most effective preventative measure.
• Disinfecting our tools , door handles, high-touch hard surfaces throughout the trucks
• Deep cleaning every major tools used or not daily etc…,
• Educating our team on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures.
• Requiring that those who are not feeling well stay home to prevent the spread of germs